Approximately 13 Million Retailers in India account for over 10% of the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and around 8% of the employment
Despite huge potential to grow, Retailers in India are facing a number of problems like increasing competition from organized retail and online, lack of understanding of current technology, understanding of digital payments and understanding the use of digital marketing to drive more business to their physical locations.
eTailing India is proud to support our country’s Retailers by helping disseminate knowledge to help achieve the vision to be sell more not just locally but possibly across the globe.. The conference will cover subjects that will directly help a Retailer take a large leap towards learning & understanding the online space, how to expand pan-india or globally, and how to drive more traffic to their offline locations all from established experts.
Hence, this year, we are proud to announce a theme on underlining the rapidly evolving retail industry. As the once-disruptive business model of bypassing wholesale and trading direct-to-consumer via e-commerce becomes commonplace, brands must do more to differentiate them.
We’ve designed eTailing India to provide Retailers with knowledge on:
- Growing your retail sales online and offline
- Online Payment options for Retailers – Quick Startup Guide (options, costs, comparison, steps to get started)
- How to sell to customers across the globe in few easy steps
- Ramping up your retail stores presence online from 30+ industry experts
- Extended opportunities to learn and network with the Top CXO’s of the Industry
- Tech enabled business- Key to maximize productivity and reduce costs
- Many more sessions exclusively designed for Retailers
Conference covers the gamut of business needs with 700+ Attendees, 400+ Companies Participating, 30+ Service Providers & 20+ Investors